Tokio Hotel in Serbian hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tokio Hotel in Serbian hearts

TH 4ever the best band in the world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Love Games

Go down 
+5
Little Phoenix
diamond.luxury
JovannaBenNoda
Disenchanted.
Ally Kaulitz
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ally Kaulitz
Great fan
Great fan
Ally Kaulitz

Number of posts : 317
Registration date : 2010-04-07

Love Games Empty
PostSubject: Love Games   Love Games I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:09 pm

predgovor: Alexandra ( her friends call her Ally) is a 16 year old girl, who lives in USA.Her mom's sister calls one day, saying that she will come to Florida in a week to see them for the first time after 14 years (she misses them a lot xD).Her 20 year old son is coming with her too. What is Ally going to do when she discovers that her big brother is the bassist of a famous band?

*i krecemooo*

''Ally, honey, come downstairs, I have something to tell you'', Anette, mu mom called from the kitchen downstairs.

My name is Alexandra, I am 16 years old. I live in Florida, USA. I have long, brown hair and greenish eyes. Lots of people from school tell me that I have a perfect body, with curves and stuff, but I don't think so [*omg, o cemu ja pisem xD*]. I hate my body, my thighs are too fat, and lots of things aren't the way I would like them to be.

''Okay mom, I'm coming!'', I answered from my room.

I really like my room. It's walls are bright and white. There are two beds, a cupboard, a table with my laptop and lots of other stuff. I spend most of my time there, doing my homework, playing games on my laptop, chatting with friends on my myspace, or just laying down and relaxing on my big comfy bed.

I came downstairs to the kitchen, took a glass, poured some orange juice in it and drank.

''What is it mom?''

''Well... do you remember your aunt Sally? You were only two years old when she left.'', she asked calmly.

''Aunt Sally from Germany?''

''Yes, aunt Sally from Germany.''

''How could I not remember her. I loved it when she came over every day with Georg. Georg and I used to play ball together.''

''I'm glad you remember her. Do you miss her?''

''Of course I miss her. Why wouldn't I ?''

''Well that is good, because she has just called me. She said that she is coming here in a week.'' I could tell that she was happy, I was happy too.

''Oh my God! Mum that's GREAT!'', I almost yelled!

''And yeah, she is bringing her son with her.''

''Georg is coming too?!?'', I almost choked on my orange juice, I haven't seen him for 14 years.

''Yeah hun, he is. Isn't this great?'', I could hear excitement in her voice.

''Oh my God! Mum, I am so happy! Where are they staying?''

''Well, knowing your aunt Sally, she will probably think that she is bothering us, so she will want to stay in a hotel, but I will try to convince her to stay here, in the guest room.'', my mum said, closing the fridge door.

I can't wait to see them again...

evo ga 1. chapter. uskoro stavljam i 2.
Back to top Go down
Disenchanted.
Disenchanted.

Number of posts : 4482
Ëîêàöè¼à : Novi Sad
Registration date : 2008-07-05

Love Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Games   Love Games I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:10 pm

hehehe... meh knows what happens next ^^
Back to top Go down
JovannaBenNoda
Super fan
Super fan
JovannaBenNoda

Number of posts : 779
Registration date : 2009-12-01

Love Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Games   Love Games I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:50 pm

Dodje Georg i povede svog jebozovnog druga Toma i onda se Ally i Tom smuvaju? xD
Back to top Go down
Disenchanted.
Disenchanted.

Love Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Games   Love Games I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 11:46 pm

neeee...ali blizu Razz necu da otkrivam...xDDD
Back to top Go down
JovannaBenNoda
Super fan
Super fan
JovannaBenNoda

Love Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Games   Love Games I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 11:50 pm

Ma nvm..
Moja masta je ogranicena.. xD
U svaku pricu na kraju ubacujem Toma i neko muvanje sa njim. xD
Back to top Go down
diamond.luxury
VIP member
VIP member
diamond.luxury

Number of posts : 4267
Ëîêàöè¼à : Tom's left egg *enjoying*
Registration date : 2008-11-12

Love Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Games   Love Games I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 12:59 am

Ohh..Zanimljivo, ocekujem sledeci chapp uskoro ;]
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/l0st_princess
Ally Kaulitz
Great fan
Great fan
Ally Kaulitz

Love Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Games   Love Games I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 10:13 am

*A week later*

I woke up really happy. What was that with me? Hmmm... I don’t know, maybe it’s the fact that they are coming today! I got up from my bed, took a quick shower, brushed my teeth. Put my favourite black skinny jeans, my black and red low-cut T-shirt and headed downstairs to get something to eat.

I walked in the kitchen, only to see my mom allready there, preparing pancakes for breakfast.Mmmmmm, my favourites. The whole kitchen smelled so good! When she finished making the pancakes, she told me that she is going to prepare the guest room where aunt Sally will be staying. Georg will be staying in my room because I have two beds. I just finished eating my breakfast when the doorbell rang. I can’t beleave it, it was them. I am going to see my aunt and my brother after 14 looooong years.

’’Ally, hun, can you get the door?’’, my mom yelled from the guestroom. I guess she is still preparing it for the guests.
I got up and went to the front door. I didn’t know why, but I was really nervous. When I opened the door, i saw two very familiar faces standind in front of me.
’’Aunt Sally! It’s so good to see you!’’, I yelled, hugging her.

’’Come in guys, make yourself at home...Oh my God, Georg! You have grown...You’re so damn tall!’’, I said, trying to hug him.

’’ You have grown too sis. I remember you when you were like, this tall.’’, he said putting his hand down, trying to explain how tall I was back then.

Mu mom entered the living room and greeted aunt Sally and Georg.
’’Ally, you can take Georg to your room and show him where he will be sleeping’’

’’Okay. Come on Georg, lets go! I soooo many questions to ask you!’’, I took his hand and started pulling him upstairs to my room. I opened the door, and let him inside.

’’Come on, sit on the bed and tell me what have you been up to for the last fourteen years?’’, I asked him, smiling.

He sat on my bed and started talking.
’’Well nothing much sis, I have got a girlfriend. I love her, she loves me. I am the bassist in a famous band too. Be proud that I am your brother. Just kidding. Yeah, that’s pretty much it, we tour, play concerts and all that stuff.’’

’’Wow.’’ Was all I could say. I was speechless. ’’So what is the bands name?’’

’’Tokio Hotel.’’

evo gaaaaa! chapp 2 Very Happy ♥ Hope you like it! Smile dance
Back to top Go down
Disenchanted.
Disenchanted.

Love Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Games   Love Games I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 11:40 am

Jej
pozuri... ocem da znam sta ce biti posle onog xDDD
Back to top Go down
Ally Kaulitz
Great fan
Great fan
Ally Kaulitz

Love Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Games   Love Games I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 12:50 pm

bounce
jawwwwwww...znacesss!! Razz
pisem danas Razz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JovannaBenNoda
Super fan
Super fan
JovannaBenNoda

Love Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Games   Love Games I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 2:25 pm

Ofc da nam se svidja.. xD
Jedva cekam sledeci chapp. Smile
Back to top Go down
diamond.luxury
VIP member
VIP member
diamond.luxury

Love Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Games   Love Games I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 4:35 pm

Daaaa, svidja nam se jaaakoo *_____*
Pisi brze sledeci chapp ^-^
Vii boggie
Back to top Go down
Ally Kaulitz
Great fan
Great fan
Ally Kaulitz

Love Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Games   Love Games I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 1:03 pm

’’-Oh my God! So that’s why you were so familiar to me, some kid in school is OBSESSED with tokio hotel! She has shirts with your faces on them.-’’.

I have a brother who is in a famous band, can this day get any better?
He took a picture out of his pocket and showed it to me. It was a picture of them, sitting on a couch.
’’-This is Bill, he is the singer. The one with the dreadlocks is his twin brother, Tom, he is our guitarist. This is me, as I said earlier, I am the bassist, and this is our drummer, Gustav.-’’, he said pointing to each member in the picture.
’’-They are in Florida now too, I can meet you with them if you want.-’’, Oh my God, this day keeps getting better and better.
’’-Of course I would like to meet them!-’’, I said, well almost yelled.
’’-Okay, I will call Bill and see when they’re free.-’’
’’-Ok. I love you bro!-’’, I kissed his cheek and he smiled.
He took his mobile phone out of his pocket and dialed Bills number.
’’-It’s ringing.........Oh hey Billa, what’s up?.........Oh that’s...nice, just tell them NOT to ruin the whole apartment, hahaha.........Listen, are you guys free today?........GREAT!........Don’t ask why.......I want you to meet my sister...........okay, see you at ten! Bye!- ’’, and he hung up.
’’-What did he say?-’’
’’-They are free, so...get ready and lets go! It’s 9:45, we’ve only got 15 minutes to get there.-’’
I jumped up, went to the bathroom and put some makeup on. Nothing special, just some eyeliner and mascara. When I got out, he was standing next to my desk.
’’-Come on, lets gooo!-’’, he said.
’’-Okay, okay! Why are you so impatient? God! I am going! I just need to tell mom that we are off to the hotel!-’’
We got out of the house and headed to the hotel in which the guys are staying in. It’s fun having a famous brother, while we were walking and talking, there were some girls running to us, asking for an autograph. When we were close to the hotel, Georg called Bill again to tell him to come downstairs with the guys.
The hotel was very close, when I saw Bills spiky lion-mane.
’’-Is that them?-’’, I asked Georg, pointing to 3 guys standing next to a bench.
’’-Yepp, that’ them.-’’, he answered.
We approached them, and they all smiled to Georg.
Georg spoke first. ’’-Hey guys, this is my sister Alexandra, but you can call her Ally.-’’, he introduced me.
’’Hey! I am Bill, this is Tom and this is Gustav.-’’.
They all hugged me.
’’.Hey.-’’ was all I could say. This Bill guy is REALLY cute.

evo ga i 3. chappie Smile
nadam se da vam se svidja ^^ huh
Back to top Go down
JovannaBenNoda
Super fan
Super fan
JovannaBenNoda

Love Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Games   Love Games I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 1:22 pm

Svidja mi se. aaaa
Back to top Go down
Ally Kaulitz
Great fan
Great fan
Ally Kaulitz

Love Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Games   Love Games I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 2:55 pm

Georg noticed that I was staring at the guys, well mostly Bill.
’’- Yo sis, snap out of it.-’’, he whispered in my ear.
’’What is it Georg?’’
’’-Well, you just kept staring at them, I had to do something.-’’that made me blush a deep shade of pink.
I looked at the guys one more time. Gustav looked really shy. Well he will probably relax later. Tom was standing next to him. He was checking me out. It felt awkward. I think my friend Jelena will like him. He looks just like her type. That reminds me, I have to log in to msn when I come back home. She will probably be online.
My look carried on to Bill. He was just so CUTE in that leather jacket.
’’-OH MY GOD! IT’S TOKIO HOTEL!!!-’’, some fan girl yelled, standing across the street. The next thing I know, we are surrounded by twenty fan girls, asking for autographs and wanting to take pictures with them. They were all over Bill. I have to admit, it made me a little jelaous.
Half an hour later, they left.
’’-Oh God, I am glad that’s over..’’, Bill said.
’’-What is it, don’t you like your fans?-’’, I asked with a puzzled face.
’’-It’s not that we don’t like them, it’s just that...sometimes...they...um...we were in a middle of something here, and they interrupted.-’’, Bill said. I could tell that he was confused.
’’-hmmm,okay...then let’s go somewhere, where no one could see us.-’’
Tom suggested that we go to their hotel. Everyone agreed, and we started walking towards the hotel.
Their apartment was HUGE! It had a jacuzzi, a mini bar, a pool table, and a balcony with a great view.
Gustav went to his room. He said that he was tired (the flight).
Georg, Tom, Bill and I stayed in their living room.
Tom said something to Georg in german, and Georg’s happy face turned into a surprised one. He said something back to Tom, and they started a whole conversation about something. The only thing I understood was my name, which was mentioned from time to time.
Bill started approaching me.

znam da je ovo malo...kratko? ali morala sam da stavim mali cliffhanger xD giggle
Back to top Go down
Little Phoenix
Administrator
Administrator
Little Phoenix

Number of posts : 1478
Ëîêàöè¼à : Here... there... everywhere...
Registration date : 2008-04-12

Love Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Games   Love Games I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 3:04 pm

Quote :
This Bill guy is REALLY cute
xD U r right! U r right! U r right!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/yex93
Disenchanted.
Disenchanted.

Love Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Games   Love Games I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 3:28 pm

Little Phoenix wrote:
Quote :
This Bill guy is REALLY cute
xD U r right! U r right! U r right!
bravo!
Back to top Go down
diamond.luxury
VIP member
VIP member
diamond.luxury

Love Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Games   Love Games I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:32 pm

Awh, jako dobro :DD
Nadam se da ce novi chapp uskoro :DD ^-^
Back to top Go down
Ally Kaulitz
Great fan
Great fan
Ally Kaulitz

Love Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Games   Love Games I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 3:33 pm

’’-Do you want to play some pool?-’’, he asked.
’’-Uh, sure...It’s just that I don’t know how to play.-’’
’’-It’s ok, I can teach you. I mean, if you would like that.-’’
OMG! Bill has just offered to teach me how to play pool. I was blushing so hard!
’’-I’ve always wanted to learn how to play pool.-’’, I said, now red as a tomato.
’’-Great! Just wait here for a second, I need to take my jacket off, it’s hot in here.-’’
He took it off, and threw it on the bed, so it landed right on Tom’s lap.
’’-Hey little brother, watch where you throw stuff.-’’
’’-Sorry Tom.-’’
I laughed silently. They seam really close.
My thoughts were interrupted by a very good-looking Bill, now in a black T-shirt.
’’-Are you ready?-’’, he asked me.
’’-Yes, I can’t wait.-’’
He walked past me to take the stick you play with [nemam pojma kako se to kaze na engleskom xD].
On his way there, his hand brushed past mine.
‘’-Okay, the point of this game is to put all the balls in the holes with these sticks and with this white ball.-‘’, he started explaining how to play…
The game started, and I didn’t put any of the balls in the holes.
After long fifteen minutes of trying, the green ball was in the hole.
‘’-Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! I did it! Thanks Bill!-‘’
We hugged.
When Tom noticed that we were hugging, he started coughing, so we pulled apart.
I have to admit, it was nice hugging Bill. He is just like a big stuffed teddy with a great taste in fashion.
The time we spent with the guys went well, and soon we had to go home. It was lunch time.
‘’-Guys, I had a wonderful time, it was so nice meeting you.-‘’, I said hugging all of them. They hugged me back, and Georg and I started walking home, when I heard footsteps. I turned around and saw Bill running towards us. He wanted me to give him my number so we can stay in touch.

We got home just in time for lunch. Mom and aunt Sally were in the kitchen, talking about cooking.
I walked upstairs to my room, and I logged in MSN.
My friend, Jelena was online.
-Krki- says: Hey! What’s up?
-AllyLovesSkittles- says: hmmm..nothing much, I just came back from the ‘Plaza hotel’ with my brother.
-Krki- says: You don’t have a brother Ally… O.o
-AllyLovesSkittles- says: Yes, I do. It’s a loooong story. Can you come to my house in an hour or so?
-Krki- says: Okay, I will.
-AllyLovesSkittles- says: I have to go, mom is calling me. See ya!
-Krki- says: See ya!
I logged out, closed my laptop and headed downstairs, to the kitchen, where everyone was sitting and eating.
After lunch I went upstairs again and sat on my bed.
I started thinking about how lucky Georg was. He is famous, has thousands of fans, and 3 great bandmates.
My thoughts were interrupted by my phone.
1 new message.
Who could that be?
I stood up, took my phone and started reading.

hmmmmmmmmmmm.... a little cliffhanger ^^ ♥
hvala sto citate & komentarisete...volim vas. ♥ ^^ boggie
Back to top Go down
JovannaBenNoda
Super fan
Super fan
JovannaBenNoda

Love Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Games   Love Games I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 3:48 pm

Quote :
1 new message.
Who could that be?
Stvarno nemam ideju ko bi to mogao biti. xD
Je l' pool bilijar? xD
Back to top Go down
diamond.luxury
VIP member
VIP member
diamond.luxury

Love Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Games   Love Games I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 5:11 pm

JovannaBenNoda wrote:
Quote :
1 new message.
Who could that be?
Je l' pool bilijar? xD
Yush, pitam se ko li je xD hihi Very Happy
Yup bilijar Very Happy
Valjda xD
Next chapp please *puppy eyes*
Back to top Go down
Ally Kaulitz
Great fan
Great fan
Ally Kaulitz

Love Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Games   Love Games I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 5:32 pm

.:Devilish:. wrote:
JovannaBenNoda wrote:
Quote :
1 new message.
Who could that be?
Je l' pool bilijar? xD
Yush, pitam se ko li je xD hihi Very Happy
Yup bilijar Very Happy
Valjda xD
Next chapp please *puppy eyes*

jeste bilijar xD
samo nemam pojma kako se kaze onaj stap sa kojim se igra xD
uskoro ce i new chappie Wink
da
Back to top Go down
diamond.luxury
VIP member
VIP member
diamond.luxury

Love Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Games   Love Games I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 5:41 pm

E to ne znam ni ja xPP ^-^
Wiii yeah Very Happy ;]
Back to top Go down
JovannaBenNoda
Super fan
Super fan
JovannaBenNoda

Love Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Games   Love Games I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:09 pm

Stap je valjda CUE... msm to sam nasla na guglu. xDD
Back to top Go down
Little Phoenix
Administrator
Administrator
Little Phoenix

Number of posts : 1478
Ëîêàöè¼à : Here... there... everywhere...
Registration date : 2008-04-12

Love Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Games   Love Games I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 10:36 pm

sta li je poslaoooooo Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/yex93
Ally Kaulitz
Great fan
Great fan
Ally Kaulitz

Love Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Games   Love Games I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 2:32 pm

’ Hi Ally, it’s Bill. I had a really great time today, and I was hoping that we could do it more often.’
I blushed at the thought that he is actually thinking of me. My hands were shaking, so it took me some time to reply.
’I had a really great time too, and i would love to hang out more often. When are you available?’
I just clicked the ’send’ button when Georg entered the room. He saw the phone in my hand and asked what am I doing.
’’-Bill has just texted me, so I replied.-’’
’’-Bill sent you a message? What did he say?-’’
’’-He just said that he had fun today, and that he would like to do it more often.-’’
Georg sat on my bed, next to me and hugged me.
’’-You should go out with Bill, he is a good guy.-’’
I laughed silently. ’’-Georg, it’s not what you....-’’
’’-You know sis, I was thinkin’...you two could make a cute couple.-’’, he interrupted me.
When he finished talking, my phone rang.
I opened the message that I received.
’How about tonight? I mean, if you would like that.’
I blushed really, really, really hard. Georg saw that and asked me to show him the message.
I did it and when he read it he said: ’’-Well sis, start preparing for your date.-’’
Suddenly the doorbell rang. It was Jelena. My mom opened the door and let her in. Jelena climbed upstairs to my room and entered. She froze when she saw Georg sitting next to me.
’’-Um... hey! I am Jelena, Ally’s best friend, and you are?-’’, she asked Georg.
Jelena is really pretty. She has long blond hair and greenish eyes. In one word: she is gorgeous. Everything a guy could ever dream about.
’’- Jelena this is Georg,my brother.-’’
’’-Hi, Ally I am going for a walk with Gustav. If you need me, just text me or call me okay?-’’ Georg said.
’’-Okay.-’’, I answered.
He went, and when he closed the door, I stared talking to Jelena.
I told her everything about how Georg and I used to play, and I told her about my ’date’.
She was so happy for me.
When I finished talking, she opened my closed and started throwing clothes out.
’’-What are you doing?-’’, I asked her.
’’-What does it look like? I am looking for a great outfit for you to wear for your date tonight.-’’, she answered.
’’-Okay, if you insist.-’’
We both laughed.
Half an hour later, she found the ’perfect’ outfit for me to wear: a white T-shirt with ’Dangerously Gorgeous’ written on it, a red and black checked mini skirt, and black high-heeled boots.
She practically forced me to try it on, and I had to listen to her.
When I got out of the bathroom she whistled.
’’-Wow, you look amazing!-’’
’’-Thank you. But what do I do about the makeup?-’’
’’-Don’t worry about it. I have it all under control.-’’
So she did my makeup and I headed to the park, where we should meet.
When I came to the park, I saw him sitting on a bench under the tree.
I approached him.
When he saw me, he stood up and hugged me.
He smelled so nice, like vanilla.
His hair was down, and he had probably one of Tom’s many hats on.
’’-Hey, you look great tonight.-’’, he said.
’’-Thank you, you aren’t so bad either.-’’
’’-So...where should we go?-’’
Why did I have an urge to say ’anywhere,as long as it’s with you’?
’’-I don’t know. Are you hungry? We could go to the hot-dog stand.-’’
He looked at me one more time and said:’’-Okay, let’s go then.-’’

evooo gaaaaa... nov chappie ^^
drago mi je da van se svidja! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Love Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Games   Love Games I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Love Games
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next